Friday, 9 May 2014

25/27 weeks- Pregnancy Update

With all the stress in my life, I have not really been updating my blog with pregnancy posts.  Family is very important to me and I have been doing my best to spend time with them and help through with various events. I am hoping things resolve soon. 

I had a appointment at 25 weeks. Everything was good! Baby had a healthy, strong heart beat. The doctor was able to find it right away- which was exciting. My bp was 118/86, which is good and I am now 154 lbs.
25 weeks


I can't believe i am already 27 weeks. This pregnancy is going so fast. I am de-cluttering like crazy to make room for a new addition.


27 weeks
According to Babycenter.ca, my baby can "open and close its eye, hiccough and sleeps and wakes up regularly. "This is definitely cool! Baby has been doing a lot of moving around. And hiccoughs might explain what I have been feeling. I have a feeling my toddler and newborn will have opposite schedules but we see.  As for- yes to leg cramps and hemorrhoids. It isn't too bad though. 
I do have slightly low iron and b-12 levels so I am taking additional supplements. I have read some interesting holistic ways to raise those levels and would love to add them to my routine. Holistic Squad and Mommypotamus have some tips if you want to check them out.  And yes, I do have a prenatal test at 30 weeks. EEEK!!!

http://www.babycenter.ca/s1001624/27-weeks-pregnant?scid=ca_en_mbtw_pregnancy_preg27

Yes, the months are progressing quickly. It probably helps that I had no morning sickness with this pregnancy. (and I am eternally grateful!).  Can't wait to see what unfolds next!


No comments:

Post a Comment