Thursday, 12 December 2013

Godsland Top Ten



Top Ten reason I write fantasy:
  1. I get to create my very own world. I already lived in my own world, so this came natural
  2. I'm always right (not really)
  3. Dragons are WAY more fun than airplanes
  4. I get to use words like 'eldritch' and 'diaphanous'
  5. Ever hear of an epic self-help book?
  6. I can cheat and use all my horse training experience to write believable dragons
  7. I get to have the coolest walking stick
  8. Fantasy readers are my kind of people
  9. I was always more interested in 'what if' than 'who dunnit'
  10. Did I mention dragons
What a great top ten! I especially enjoyed the dragons and horses lol.
Review:
I unfortunately didn't receive my copy in time to review. I hope to get it soon! I hope you enjoyed the Top Ten!

Giveaway:
(2) signed first editions of The Dawning of Power
(25) ebooks editions of The Dawning of Power
(10) audiobook editions
Open internationally

Rafflecopter code: (if you can't include a rafflecopter, just include the giveaway info and link to it or the tour page)
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/ZDM0NzQ2NjViZThhYzVmZjNlYWE5MGExMjVjZTI4OjE1Mw==/

Tour Schedule: (Please check to confirm it is correct.)

12/9
Bea's Book Nook- Review & Guest Post
Deborah Jay- Review
A Tiffyfits Reading Corner - Review

12/10
Mythical Books- Interview
Between Fantasy and Reality - Audiobook Review

12/11
Cover2Cover- Review
Tween 2 Teen Book Reviews - Review & Character Interview
Gin's Book Notes - Interview

12/12
Words, Words, Words- Top Ten
Gluten Free +2- Review & Top Ten
A Tiffyfits Reading Corner - Guest Post

12/13
Sunrise Drive - Audiobook Review & Author Interview
Fantasy Book Lane - Review & Interview
Alwaysjoart - Top Ten

12/15
3 Partner's In Shopping; Nana, Mommy and Sissy Too! - Review

12/16
Books A to Z - Guest Post
A Literary Mafia - Author Interview
Novel Novice- Guest Post

12/17
Amy's Booket List - Top Ten
Deal Sharing Aunt - Review
Eating Magic - Review
12/18
Book-Marks the Spot - Review
Dalene's Book Reviews - Review & Interview
Candace's Book Blog - Review

12/19
Curling Up With a Good Book- Interview
Gin's Book Notes - Audiobook Review

12/20
Reviews Abound- Top Ten
Kay's Book Blog - Review
Mary's Cup of Tea- Review

Candace
Candace's Book Blog & CBB Book Promotions
http://www.candacesbookblog.com
Please link to the tour post: http://www.candacesbookblog.com/2013/09/tour-sign-up-godsland-series-blog-tour.html

1 comment: